Introducing our brand new Program: Healthy Family Essentials.
This is an online program, designed specifically for the busy mama. Over the course of 8 weeks you will receive a weekly email with video’s and tools to help your family to better health.
Every week our private Facebook community will meet to discuss each topic and deep dive into your families goals or challenges.
We will provide you with all of the tools you need; from meal planners, cooking tutorials, recipes for every meal, easy at home exercise circuits, mediation tools, breathing techniques and shit loads of mummy hacks!
We will show you:
- The Basics of Real Food – Eating healthy does not need to be complicated, we’ll teach you the basic nutrients of real foods, including cooking lessons, recipes, meal planners, shopping lists and cooking hacks.
- Easy at home exercise circuits – From as short as 5 minutes. Plus lots of fun tips on how to get your family moving more.
- Mummy hacks for the daily grind! Unfortunately most of us have a mountain of chores everyday from washing, cleaning, shopping, budgeting bla bla bla! Most of its not fun but they are essentials. We’ll provide you with lots of quick and easy mummy hacks to get this stuff done, quickly and easily so you have more time for you (and the kids of course) ;).
- Self Care Practices for you and the family. We’ll help you get in more me time so that you get the rest you need and also provide you with great tips on getting the whole family taking care of themselves better too.
If you’d like to learn more about our upcoming dates, please register now . I can’t wait to get working with you and your family.
For those mamas who are looking for a more personal program try our INSIDE OUT program. This is a fully customised 3 to 6-month program that we create together based on your individual goals and needs.
We currently focus on a minimum of 3 months as this allows us enough time to completely embed all of the new habits and changes we will be working into your new lifestyle. Anything less and it’s easy to see old habits creeping back in. This program is designed to establish real change that will last.
INSIDE OUT is for you if you’re seeking support in adopting a healthier lifestyle for you and your family:
- You may have just started growing your family and need support to manage a new healthier diet or navigate the emotional roller coaster of pregnancy.
- Maybe you have just had your first child and need support to balance all of the new demands of mamahood, without the guilt!
- Or you may even just be a mama who is trying to find yourself again after getting lost in the world of parenting.
Whatever stage you are at, I can help you carve out the time you need to ensure that you are taking care of you so that you are better equipped to take care of them.
Together we will deep dive into all key areas of your life to identify where we can make real and everlasting change.
Your Diet and Nutrition: Is this as optimal as it can be? Are there certain foods we need to start crowding out so that you can feel your strongest self? Nutrition is so unique to each and every individual, only you can really tell what makes you feel great and what doesn’t. This is why we don’t have a blanket approach to diet. Whilst there are fundamental practices to eating well, you will also have your own needs, these could be cultural, ethical or because of specific allergies or food intolerances. During my training at IIN we’re taught about over 100 different dietary theories. We will use this as a foundation to create your unique plate.
Primary Food i.e. the food that nourishes your soul: It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfilment. It’s not just the food we eat that affects our health, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity, and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these primary foods are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary.
I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life. By implementing one small change at a time, you’ll be living a life you’ll love in no time.